Returning: Eureka

By David Knox on July 12, 2009 / Filed Under Programming 14

eurekaSlipping quietly into TEN’s upcoming schedules is the return of Eureka, the 2006 series from SciFi set in a town inhabited almost entirely by geniuses.

It was last airing on TEN HD (y’know in the days when they had drama in high def too?).

It’s back in late night screenings 12am Friday July 24th (Thursday night).

It returns with the episode “Bad to the Drone?” S3E01 which aired in the US last July

TEN will also be repeating Californication in a late night slot too.

Amended.

1. Anthony July 24, 2009 at 8:17 pm -

Did Ten air Eureka or not? I set my dvr for Thursday 11.55pm and recoreded for 2 hours… no Eureka :(
    I think I may have to find it online, as I had to with BSG Fringe, TSCC and SGA.

2. David Knox July 14, 2009 at 8:57 am -

No, you’ll expire.

3. Andrew July 14, 2009 at 7:58 am -

I enjoyed the Sci-Fi Thursday night on 10HD. Shall i hold my breath for the return of the Battlestar Galactica (2007)?

4. Johnny 1.5 July 13, 2009 at 5:04 pm -

So Eureka is replacing the In Plain Site then, I was kind of hoping Ten would continue straight on with Season Two, oh well I did like Eureka as well, so at least I can leave my HD Recorder set to keep on recording then.

5. Daniel July 13, 2009 at 4:11 pm -

@Craig I have the Channel BT version of Season 5 but for some reason the DVD’s like to have a month or two delay after the US so I can’t yet get them (well without stupid DVD region protection).

I do like to watch it on the TV though in some vain attempt to show to Channel Seven that people do watch it and they shouldn’t treat it like crap.

SGU is gonna get put at like 3am I can just see it now :(

6. Craig July 13, 2009 at 8:10 am -

@Daniel I think it’s time to give up on Seven and Stargate Atlantis, just go out and buy the DVD or catch it on PayTV…

7. bindi July 12, 2009 at 10:34 pm -

excellent, i enjoyed this show on 10HD however i didn’t like it enough to buy the dvd and i avoid downloading as much as i can so i was going to miss out on this show entirely, but now i’ll be able to watch it. does this give us any hope for an eventual smallville season 8 airing?

8. Daniel July 12, 2009 at 9:16 pm -

If this gets an airing what’s stopping channel seven from finishing up Stargate Atlantis?

9. ali July 12, 2009 at 7:35 pm -

Best show ever!!!!

10. David Knox July 12, 2009 at 7:12 pm -

Cheers.

11. Aaron July 12, 2009 at 4:51 pm -

Hey

David if you check your amendments you will see Eureka actually returns the week before on Thursday 23rd at midnight and will be episode one of the same season.

12. Marco July 12, 2009 at 9:18 am -

So they’re doing a Channel 9 by screening them out of order! wtf???

13. Craig July 12, 2009 at 7:41 am -

:lol: just as new eps return in the US…

Sorry TEN I’ll be watching 2.09 later today :P

14. Neon Kitten July 12, 2009 at 6:32 am -

I’ll get this one in HD from other sources, but nice try Ten. Too late, too low-res.