Returning: The Force, Lewis. Airdate: Miracle at the Zoo, Hudson Plane Crash

By David Knox on April 7, 2010 / Filed Under Programming 9

Seven factual The Force returns to screens at 8pm Sunday in place of Air Ways, once again hosted by Simon Reeve.

On Monday night, Miracle at the Zoo, a one hour special on the story of Taronga Zoo’s baby elephant, Pathi Harn, airs at 7.30pm on Seven.

Brace for Impact: Inside the Hudson Plane Crash, narrated by Harrison Ford airs at 7:30pm on Wednesday, April 14.

Viewers in Sydney and Brisbane will see Series 3 of Lewis begin at 8:30pm Friday April 16 while other states have AFL commitments.

1. Shelley April 8, 2010 at 2:27 pm -

‘Scuse my ignorance but what the hell is Lewis and how did two seasons already air without me hearing of it?

2. Whoops April 7, 2010 at 7:03 pm -

paull – look at the title – it’s a new special on the hudson

3. Nathan April 7, 2010 at 5:12 pm -

I agree with Paull. All these crash investigation, plane and roads are getting annoying and boring. And that Life without People, tonight at 7:30pm, why do we have to subjected to that, when there could be other things shown, here’s an idea Seven why don’t you show a movie, it is School Holidays, that’s how you could win the ratings for tonight.

4. Patrick April 7, 2010 at 1:41 pm -

Wow I’ve been asking whether 7 would show Lewis for months.

Only problem is it’s been so long coming that I’ve already seen Season 3 on DVD!!

So I would imagine that other states will get to see it at some stage as well?

I would assume that 7 may show Season 3 & 4 back to back as they did when they last aired the show 2 years ago??

5. Peter April 7, 2010 at 10:56 am -

is this hudson plane crash special different to the one aired last year on a monday night?

6. Jake April 7, 2010 at 9:30 am -

Have seen ads on Seven for new series of The Zoo & Find My Family, my guess for the Monday.

7. koverstreet April 7, 2010 at 9:13 am -

Personally I’m rapt to see Lewis return ..finally! Being a huge Morse fan I love this series.

8. Trent April 7, 2010 at 8:40 am -

Seriously Channel Seven, I would rather a movie on Fridays than Lewis.

9. Paull April 7, 2010 at 5:53 am -

Not to sound mean, and I want to say that I have the up most respect for the pilots who managed to land their plane on he Hudson river, saving everyone on board- it truy is amazing still to this day, But- how many times does seven have to air that ‘miracle on the Hudson’ special! I’m sure more than Once so far.

AnyWay, looking forward to the new force, although I wish more eps of AirWays had been made- truely entertaining show was.