Bermuda Triangle spoiling

By David Knox on August 24, 2010 / Filed Under Programming 15

I see you Bermuda Triangle Exposed and I raise you…

7TWO gets into the spoiling next week by running a documentary on The Bermuda Triangle just ninety minutes before Nine plays one.

7TWO now screens a repeat of The Truth Behind: The Bermuda Triangle at 7:30pm next Tuesday.

Just what is the truth behind the Bermuda Triangle? Some believe alien forces or supernatural powers, are involved, others offer more down to earth but still shocking and challenging theories. Tonight we put each theory to the test in a bid to uncover the secrets of the triangle.

That 70′s Show is out.

Are we really that fascinated by the topic it warrants such shenanigans? Ask a Programmer.

1. Jerome August 25, 2010 at 6:36 pm -

given the decent ratings of the top gear polar special (R) i’d say this will be dumped for another TG(R)

2. Craig August 24, 2010 at 7:49 pm -

At least they are not programing them against each other, this way those interested can watch both. I’ll be watching neither.

3. Baz August 24, 2010 at 7:43 pm -

@ Butters maybe ryan has already seen the 7TWO special because it is actually a repeat. I’ll tune into both as well.

4. Butters August 24, 2010 at 7:23 pm -

The more the merrier.. I’ve always found the subject quite fascinating so I’ll tune into both!

@ ryan.. let me get this straight.. you’re looking forward to nine’s bermuda triangle special because the triangle has always interested you.. but 7TWO is pathetic for showing a special too? just another reason why it’s almost impossible to take anything you say seriously.

5. Jerome August 24, 2010 at 5:51 pm -

haha show them for doing a rushed ACA story on whatever Sunday Night is to feature every friday.

6. vid August 24, 2010 at 5:24 pm -

7two! how pathetic is that… seven..hang your head in shame

7. ryan August 24, 2010 at 4:28 pm -

i’m looking forward to 9′s show, the bermuda triangle has always interested me

8. Secret Squïrrel August 24, 2010 at 3:47 pm -

Great. More puff and fluff for the credulous. Rather petty of 72 to try and gazump Nine like that.

9. David Knox August 24, 2010 at 3:31 pm -

Memo to self: don’t fly Oceanic Airlines.

10. James August 24, 2010 at 3:22 pm -

Bermuda Triangle theories have been around for decades. Post WW2 there have been loads of incidents including 6 planes and 27 ppl lost in one day.
    Eyes wide shut?

11. koverstreet August 24, 2010 at 3:16 pm -

Not sure why this would make a difference? I have read books on TBT and there are strange things that can’t be explained by our current science.

Quite pathetic from Seven though and shows what a bunch of riff raff are running the joint. Anyway sorry Seven I’ll be watching the one on Nine.

12. ryaneco August 24, 2010 at 2:43 pm -

Whats the deal with this Bermuda Triangle thing anyway has some new thing developed that I’ve missed? The bermuda triangle mystery was so very 90s.

13. Paull August 24, 2010 at 2:20 pm -

Boring. Bermuda triangle is heaps ’90s, get with the time 7two (yes it’s time).

14. MillerT1 August 24, 2010 at 1:24 pm -

Yeah, this is truly pathetic. Are Seven that worried about Nine getting viewers from them, that they will air a repeat of Bermuda Triangle Special?

15. ryan August 24, 2010 at 12:57 pm -

Just shows how pathetic 72 is!