7mate releases full Guide

By David Knox on September 18, 2010 / Filed Under Programming 39

7mate has now released its full guide for the first full week of programming, which fills in some TBA blanks previously detailed.

It includes screenings reruns of Highway Patrol, Scrubs, That 70s Show, Family Guy, American Dad, 30 Rock, Boston Legal, My Name is Earl, How I Met Your Mother, Stargate Atlantis, Air Crash Investigation, and movies (including a “7mate Playboy Movie”).

In addition to new shows previously noted there are also new episodes of Last Comic Standing, Crank Yankers,  Whacked Out Sports, Strikeforce and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Watch out for those ads, they are very bloody blokey.

You can download a new Guide at Advance Guides.

1. Robert June 6, 2011 at 10:40 pm -

sapranos is great when seen in order have been watching and it seems to be all over the place without the final shows showing and now it seems you might have finished the series without the end what are you thinking of.please show the last remaining episodes thankyou.

2. Ted Mack January 19, 2011 at 8:53 pm -

7 mate is rubbish, it always plays up andwe have not had 7 mate or 7 two for 2 days now in Palmerston NT, so whats going on??????????

3. Margie January 11, 2011 at 12:10 pm -

I just wanted to say thankyou to 7mate for putting Stargate Atlantis back on. I was quick to bag them when they took it off. So thankyou.

4. gary l December 27, 2010 at 4:07 pm -

7mate need to put knight righter back on and take bay watch off and 7mate plays up alot

5. David Knox October 2, 2010 at 2:14 pm -

Advance Guides are just that -advance, but Amendments happen all the time. Stargate was held for a replay of The Event. At this stage it is scheduled for next week.

6. Ben October 2, 2010 at 6:48 am -

Any idea what happened to Stargate Atlantis? It was supposed to be on 7mate Thursdays 10.30pm, but Seven wasted no time in mucking their audience about, replacing it with The Event.

Even your Advance Guide for w/c 10/10/10 still has it listed for Thursday evenings.

Oh, and I see Yahoo7 Answers has no answer… ;)

7. Matt September 21, 2010 at 6:02 am -

Also, they should show Gladiators on Mate. Rerun all the old seasons, plus the latest season, plus show all the old and new UK and US seasons. Would be awesome. Also wouldn’t mind seeing Robot Wars on here too!

On another note, is Alf gonna return to 7Two soon or will they put it on 7Mate? It was all of a sudden removed from 7Two last week.

8. Matt September 21, 2010 at 5:58 am -

Awesome to see It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia in the lineup.

9. Craig(Buzz) September 21, 2010 at 12:38 am -

No surprise whatsoever what’s being dished up,very ordinary.As mentioned before why FTA were allowed to start another channel is beyond me.People saying they are already getting sick of repeats standby it will get a lot worse……..Foxtel Anyday

10. GlennME September 20, 2010 at 1:05 pm -

Great shows!

11. bindi September 20, 2010 at 12:43 pm -

I’ll be watching warehouse 13, caprica, the universe, new family guy and new american dad. plus any movies I haven’t seen. I want to see season 1 of prison break again but I expect it will come to this channel at some point so I can wait.

12. Grinspoon September 20, 2010 at 3:53 am -

It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia is the funniest show on tv these days.

13. Matt T September 19, 2010 at 1:15 pm -

Always Sunny. Awesome

14. Karin September 19, 2010 at 11:39 am -

@lalla: Bitter much?

15. Ja'mie September 19, 2010 at 11:28 am -

Family Guy in three separate 8.30 timeslots = heaven.

16. jim September 19, 2010 at 11:00 am -

Boston Legal, yes!

17. Neon Kitten September 19, 2010 at 10:19 am -

@vinny: Lost has been upscaled SD on Seven for the past two seasons. I fully expect that policy to carry over to pretty much everything else on their blokey schedule.

18. lalla September 19, 2010 at 9:48 am -

aww yyyeeraaahhh, these are for true blokes & top shelias…real working class stuff..for people who say ‘beeeeerraaahhh” and not “beer” and those who say “stralia” and not “australia”..for those who think going to bali is an international trip and who think the arts/galleries/creative people/ are all “poofters”…who cheered at the pathetic 10 year olympic reunion..ya know…booooggaaann yobs..what 99% of oz men are.

19. Craig September 18, 2010 at 7:59 pm -

@Ararat – I don’t know if you’re joking or don’t know the sitcom?

So next week will TEN announce a change in programing for ch11 even thought we have no schedule or launch date yet LOL

20. stevie g September 18, 2010 at 6:30 pm -

Yawn….I don’t yet have a HD TV, but If I did, I’d be pretty miffed that the HD channels for nine and seven are now being replaced by channels full of crap content.

21. vicki b September 18, 2010 at 5:09 pm -

The funny thing is, I’m in Gems supposed target audience (over 35 female), yet so far I’m liking 7Mate’s line up much better than GEM.

22. vinny September 18, 2010 at 5:04 pm -

@ Neon Kitten – It will be a HD channel , and when I checked David’s guide Lost is in HD.

23. Matt September 18, 2010 at 3:55 pm -

Really a fun lineup, Boston Legal repeats at 10.30 mondays again, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, American Dad, Family Guy, Last Comic Standing, a ncie lineup

24. Bazza September 18, 2010 at 3:30 pm -

@Ararat

Much as Australian Football League is, or so one sincerely hopes, about some misbehaved meatheads being buried up to 5.5km underground (which may still not
    be a depth safe enough).

And yes, It’s Always Sunny was the reference, I thought the photo and bold text might be a big enough tipoff.

Hard to imagine why first-run award winning comedy still can’t get a reasonable timeslot. Maybe it’s not blokey enough. I could have sworn it included sexist jokes aplenty.

25. Ross September 18, 2010 at 3:26 pm -

Did I miss something on American Dad? I thought we were up to “Home Adrone” not “Shallow Vows” – are they skipping episodes or did they air them on 7 without me knowing

26. Ararat September 18, 2010 at 2:32 pm -

vinny,

I think it’s supposed to stand for It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Presumably a show about the weather in some american city.

27. Jase September 18, 2010 at 1:37 pm -

Why are shows like Magnum, A Team, Knight Rider etc. on every day of the week including weekends? Either they haven’t got many shows in their inventory or it’s just lazy programming. It’s great to see these shows again after so long but surely they could have varied it a bit and put alternate shows on the weekends.

28. Neon Kitten September 18, 2010 at 12:23 pm -

I see no “HD” logos in that guide, even for HD shows like Lost. Guess they’re doing it on the cheap and are running it as an SD channel. What a waste.

29. APM September 18, 2010 at 12:16 pm -

I hate the spreading out on New episodes of comedies. they should just have one marathon night for just comedies. Tuesday nights are often dull on most channels, for me anyway so tuesday night would be good. they should fast-track 30 Rock and HIMYM and then play them again on Seven like they normally would, hell fast-track Cougar Town while your at it. on Seven they could give them late night slots while on 7mate they would be on earlier.

it would be a sweet all new ep lineup if it was like this from 7:30 – 30 Rock, HIMYM, Cougar Town, Parks & Recreation, Its Always Sunny, Family Guy, American Dad, Crank Yankers….and so on.

30. cpandilo September 18, 2010 at 10:23 am -

Vinny, IASIP = It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

31. CatFan September 18, 2010 at 9:27 am -

Maaaaaaaate!

32. vinny September 18, 2010 at 9:20 am -

@ Bazza – I hate acronyms… what does IASIP mean ?

33. vinny September 18, 2010 at 9:20 am -

@ Belinda – Crank Yankers was on SBS as was the other show in the guide called “Chappelles show” I am not sure if all the episodes were played out though.

Gee is it just me or

GO = 7 mate ?

gem = 7 two ?

34. David Knox September 18, 2010 at 9:14 am -

Will have to check re Crank Yankers on SBS before. Good question.

AFL GF is played September 25 on 7mate. But this story pertains to “first full week” which starts Sept 26.

35. Belinda September 18, 2010 at 9:06 am -

So these Crank Yankers episodes haven’t been seen on SBS before? And the only native HD content is Lost, 30 Rock, Parks and Recreation, Boston Legal, HIMYM, Situation Critical, Caprica, The Boneyard and the movie Death at a Funeral?

36. vinny September 18, 2010 at 9:01 am -

I wondered where Strikeforce went !

37. vinny September 18, 2010 at 9:00 am -

Gee this lineup looks great.

38. Bazza September 18, 2010 at 8:41 am -

A whole new station and IASIP still can’t manage a decent timeslot? Yet reruns of ancient shows that have already been through high rotation are chosen to fill prime-time?

Good going 7. *sigh*

39. Ben Tree September 18, 2010 at 8:30 am -

Okay, just had a read through that…where is the AFL coverage? I thought that the AFL coverage was going to be on 7Mate so they could still play it in HD…did i read it wrong.

It doesn’t bother me too much, but i know it will bother many others.