Castle: trailer

By David Knox on August 30, 2011 / Filed Under News 11

Warning: Spoiler!

Here’s your look at the season premiere of Castle, with Richard┬áCastle (Nathan Fillion) saying he put┬áKate Beckett (Stana Katic) in the crosshairs….

It resumes in the US on September 19.

Meanwhile in local programming news, Seven will be replaying Castle episodes at 9:30pm Mondays from next week.

YouTube Preview Image

1. A. August 31, 2011 at 3:34 am -

I hope that Monday time is temporary as I might quit it. Unless the ABC messes up with Q&A. And they never repeat it sensibly although at least they do repeat it in the Eastern States now.

2. Gary August 31, 2011 at 1:30 am -

With Seven moving Castle repeats to Mondays I have a feeling when performance shows start of The X Factor Seven might actually fast track Castle. Its the perfect opportunity. I am praying they do because having seen the finale my jaw nearly broke with that ending. I didn’t see that coming at all.

3. tmorgan August 30, 2011 at 7:47 pm -

ABC still using the “Start Here” campaign from 2007? I thought they were ditching that.
    Anyway, Castle looks good. Will tune in when 7 finally decides to put it on.

4. JB August 30, 2011 at 4:53 pm -

Can’t believe Seven haven’t aired the finale yet. One of the best finale’s of all shows last season. I doubt Seven will fast track it too, so stuff it i’ll watch it on Sept 19 anyway (prob sept 20 here). Same night Hawaii Five-O returns too, so will have a lot to watch.

5. Guy August 30, 2011 at 4:32 pm -

I can’t wait. The finale broke me. I don’t break easily either. Can’t wait for the return. Just 3 weeks away.

6. col August 30, 2011 at 4:08 pm -

@Craig. After the tennis.

7. Craig August 30, 2011 at 3:42 pm -

Yeah I watch it back in May in the US :)

It would be nice for Seven to fast track the new season but knowing Seven they will show a hand full of eps several weeks later then break for the new year and maybe bring it back months before in Feb or March.

8. Ginny August 30, 2011 at 3:36 pm -

This is hardly new – been on the internet for ages

9. Belinda August 30, 2011 at 2:58 pm -

This coming Sunday Craig. Is Seven going to fast track?

10. col August 30, 2011 at 2:36 pm -

@Craig, thats a good question , i saw the final in the states so unsure if its hit here.With all the repeats its hard to keep up this day and age.

11. Craig August 30, 2011 at 1:26 pm -

Has the final from last season aired on Seven yet?