Futurama update

By David Knox on August 3, 2011 / Filed Under Programming 12

Heads up fans of Fry and co.

New Futurama episodes scheduled for Wednesday August 10 and 17 on ELEVEN are now out.

A new episode “All The Presidents’ Heads” remains at 8pm Tuesday August 9, but repeats will fill other timeslots.

1. Justin August 8, 2011 at 9:50 pm -

Strange decision to put a new Futurama against the return of Modern Family

At least 11 is promoting this special timeslot – they often only promote the Animation Fixation block and not much emphasis on what is screening as a new ep

2. Matt August 4, 2011 at 10:37 pm -

I think that one’s the only new ep on a Tuesday. It seems very random – who wants to bet it gets shifted as well?

3. Shelley August 4, 2011 at 2:07 pm -

Have I been missing other new eps on Tuesdays? I thought only new eps were on Wednesdays!!! Anyone?

4. Matt August 4, 2011 at 11:55 am -

Annoying that Eleven’s ditching the new episodes already- although I wonder if it’s because they’re saving them for some sort of Animation Fixation relaunch in September when the new episodes of the Simpsons and Clevelend start in the US?

They’re also dropping Smallville four episodes before the end of season 9 which doesn’t make any sense at all!

5. David Dyer August 4, 2011 at 2:24 am -

When’s the new Futurama Blu-ray/DVD coming out? If we don’t get a release date soon, I will have to order a region A version from the US.

6. bindi August 4, 2011 at 12:28 am -

I wouldn’t have found that one on tuesday, thanks.

7. Secret Squïrrel August 3, 2011 at 9:36 pm -

Yeah, looks like our good run with Eleven is coming to an end. Appears that they’re going the way of Go! and 7mate and will start spamming repeats of their more popular shows.

8. Butters August 3, 2011 at 7:14 pm -

Notice they’ve slipped a repeat Office in after the ‘new’ 8.30pm episode on Tuesday nights too.. just as they nearly caught up to the states so at least that’s something.

9. Corey August 3, 2011 at 4:43 pm -

It looks like Cleveland Show will be going into repeats too. They haven’t finished Series 2 yet. And they’re not fastracking it so I don’t know why they would stop. 7mate is stopping new American Dad! episodes too (last night’s was the last new one for now) there are 4 episodes left in the season. :(

10. Corey August 3, 2011 at 4:35 pm -

Thanks for telling me David! I would have never known that there was going to be a new episode of Futurama 8pm Tuesday.

11. deedeedragons August 3, 2011 at 3:44 pm -

Why? Other means then i guess.

12. Corey August 3, 2011 at 3:41 pm -

What why!?! I thought ELEVEN was going to fasttrack all their FOX animated shows like they did with Simpsons. This is bad news.