Teen Wolf update

By David Knox on August 10, 2011 / Filed Under Programming 11

Next Monday Teen Wolf moves to an 11:30pm start on Seven due to the Suits premiere which is 90 minutes plus ads.

“Night School”
Trapped in the high school at night, Scott and his friends face both  questions and suspicions among each other and the threat of attack  from a powerful werewolf trying to get in.

The following week it is scheduled for 11pm.

1. Scotty August 15, 2011 at 1:28 pm -

Got to love the networks. This show must be going great guns as it’s been picked up for a second season in the US and Teen Wolf conventions have started to pop up. Tyler and Crystal are due to come to Melbourne and Sydney in September for an event. Can’t wait for that one!

2. brisvegas August 11, 2011 at 6:28 pm -

This move is the kiss of death. I actually stumbled across this show recently too, thought “this isn’t too bad” and was shocked at the ad-break when i realised it was teen-wolf.

3. Jason S August 11, 2011 at 1:10 pm -

All I’m getting from this is the superb Suits is finally starting!

4. John August 11, 2011 at 6:22 am -

What i don’t get is that this type of program is perfect for saturday nights,yet it is buried (now) at 11pm on a monday! It’s not high art but has a certain charm (mainly thanks to Stiles) & some nice eye candy.Each week the story has kept me in,so i’m in it for the long haul & i like the cheekiness of Stiles. The storylines for a show like this could be endless.I sure hope we get a least another 2-3 seasons.

5. Rainbow August 10, 2011 at 5:00 pm -

This is becoming a joke. This show is aimed at teenagers who need to attend school the following day. Not impressed at all.

6. Jack! August 10, 2011 at 4:21 pm -

I like this show … it is very “gay friendly” … and the ratings have been ruined by the typical, mindless shifting of it’s timeslot! Idiots!

7. franz chong August 10, 2011 at 3:36 pm -

That’s way too late for anybody except for people who work odd hours and start their work day in the afternoon.They could and should put it on earlier or move it to mate or 7 two.

8. Matthew August 10, 2011 at 2:20 pm -

WTF, why do they keep doing this, why don’t they put it on 7mate or 7two and put it on a earlier time

9. HTFU August 10, 2011 at 12:34 pm -

@MuchoTB You know I have to agree with you,I was skeptical at first but I gave it a shot and Im enjoying the show who wouldve thought

10. MuchoTB August 10, 2011 at 11:32 am -

That picture looks ridiculous.

But Teen Wolf isn’t too bad a show!! I was really surprised. I was expecting it to be crap but I watched 7 episodes and its a pretty damn good series.

If you like shows like Buffy, The Vampire Diaries, and the arc episodes of Supernatural, its worth giving this series a shot.

11. Kelly August 10, 2011 at 8:37 am -

who didn’t see this one coming?