Logie votes closing soon

By David Knox on February 16, 2012 / Filed Under News 8

If you haven’t voted for the Logies yet time is running out.

Nominations close on Sunday.

After that the only public voting that will resume later is the race for Gold. And my money is on Asher Keddie this year.

The combination of Paper Giants and Offspring should help lift her voting appeal, and as Lisa, Rebecca, Georgie and Kate know, Australia just loves a TV darling.

Of course it would help if Offspring was actually on air during the Gold voting campaigns (and I suspect it won’t be). Those Karl campaigns are out in force!

You can vote online here.

1. David Knox February 18, 2012 at 11:25 pm -

Previous producer has been Adrian Dellevergin at Nine.

2. bigmouthmedia February 18, 2012 at 9:50 pm -

David, do you know who is producing the Logies this year and/or which production company is looking after to it ? I have a proposal for involvement :)

3. owlchic81 February 17, 2012 at 9:39 pm -

Not Karl..

4. Anthony Mai February 16, 2012 at 10:57 pm -

Since Ray Meagher didn’t return the following year of his win, I hope Karl Stefanovic does the same!!!

I’ve got my fingers crossed for Asher Keddie! Adam Hills would also be worthy of a win (more than Karl) for the last season of Spicks & Specks and the new talk show.

5. vd February 16, 2012 at 9:29 pm -

Another reason why the Logies should not do ‘last minute gold logie voting’.

If you’re nominated but your’re not on air in the weeks leading up to the ceremony then your chances of winning are pretty weak.

Commercial newtorks should be banned from doing OTT campaigns that constantly encourage the public to vote for thier star (e.g Karl on the Today show) .

6. Fitzah February 16, 2012 at 6:04 pm -

If Karl wins a logie this year it is 100% rigged as it was last year. But I think if 7 want to win more logies they need to advertise more (A lot more) Hopefully they listen.

7. deedeedragons February 16, 2012 at 3:24 pm -