Bumped: Happy Endings

By David Knox on April 25, 2012 / Filed Under Programming 9

After disappointing numbers on Monday night Seven has bumpedĀ Happy Endings to 10:45pm as a single episode, instead of two episodes at 10:15pm.

This week it averagedĀ just 275,000 and 163,000.

At 10:15pm Seven will now screen a repeat of How I Met Your Mother.

1. Nate April 26, 2012 at 2:25 pm -

I agree with a few other comments here. I enjoy Happy Endings and think it is much better than most other comedies on the box. I’m ok with 1 episode a week as it makes the season last longer.

2. Carringbush April 26, 2012 at 1:50 pm -

This little show has grown on me but agree with other posts that Ch7 should bite the bullet and stick it on 72 or 73 at a more reasonable time.

3. Josh777 April 25, 2012 at 10:01 pm -

This Is rediculous. It’s about time Seven move Happy Endings and HIMYM to 7MATE and give a proper timeslot as this is blatant abuse to such great sitcoms.

4. deedeedragons April 25, 2012 at 4:02 pm -

Come on 7 just movie it to Mate in a better time slot.

5. Qubec April 25, 2012 at 10:54 am -

A repeat of HIMYM?! What the hell?! They have new episodes, how about they start showing those rather than putting it back on for a few weeks, taking it off and then returning it a few weeks later in repeat rather than new…

6. RoD April 25, 2012 at 9:48 am -

I’m with Blazza 18. Anything the Russos are involved with is a good bet.
    Add this to a long line of shows Seven has left to die from late night exposure. 30 Rock, Arrested Development, even Blackadder Series 1 if you go back far enough. Anyone remotely interested in this show has recently finished watching Season 2 online. My wife has re-watched them a bagillion times!

7. blazza18 April 25, 2012 at 8:30 am -

Its a shame that this never got the viewers it deserved. I watch most comedies on tv and this along with Community are the only ones where i’m laughing the whole episode.

8. nik c April 25, 2012 at 8:03 am -

A reactionary response to lower ratings due to the voice stealing viewers on a Monday. I will appreciate one episode, if that is my ration!!

9. Craig April 25, 2012 at 7:43 am -

What do they expect from a show that is hardly promoted and on so late to start with? It’s 30 Rock all over again!