Time is running out for Australia’s Next Top Model.
Foxtel is yet to announce auditions for the 2012 season of its long-running Reality contest, which last year were announced in January.
The Sunday Herald Sun reports today there may be difficulties in finding a replacement host for Sarah Murdoch.
Murdoch decided to move on, amid speculation she may appear in a primetime TEN programme.
The newspaper says a host was locked in, but pulled out at the last minute.
“We were told the host they had in mind had just pulled out and that they’ve decided to shelve it for a year,” a sources says.
A spokesperson for Foxtel has confirmed no host has been locked in.
“We haven’t offered anybody the hosting role,” the spokesperson says.
If the show is going to have any chance of screening on air in 2012 it will need to hustle.