Dicko & Nathan to compete for Celebrity Apprentice

By David Knox on May 11, 2012 / Filed Under News 7

Ian ‘Dicko’ Dickson and Nathan Joliffe will go head to head for the title of Celebrity Apprentice Australia.

It’s the old dog vs the young pup.

Last night Ben Dark and Lauryn Eagle were fired by boss Mark Bouris.

Both have to produce music videos and performances of the song they jointly composed in last night’s challenge. The finale next week will include former contestants from both seasons (dear God, will Deni Hines be returning?),

I had always expected Dicko to make the final two, but must admit I thought Charlotte Dawson would be joining him. Joliffe has proven enterprising and likeable even though I don’t subscribe to his ‘celebrity’ status yet.

This season hasn’t hit anywhere near the heights of the last, due in part to the fact it hasn’t been stripped at 7pm.

Although the show has already been renewed for a third run of celebrities, I would still like to see a non-celebrity version make a return.

1. Menicci May 12, 2012 at 12:28 pm -

I like the celebrity version but I do prefer non celebrity apprentice. Maybe it’s because at the end it is genuinely life changing for the winner because they actually get a new job working for Mr Bouros.

2. The Moops May 11, 2012 at 6:50 pm -

I agree with you. I like the non-celeb version of The Apprentice, I do not care at all for the celebrity version.

3. David Knox May 11, 2012 at 2:36 pm -

I asked and am advised 1 ending.

4. tomahawk May 11, 2012 at 2:32 pm -

So do we have the same rubbish they pulled last year when they shot multiple endings or will we see a real reaction by the winner?

5. Johnny1P5 May 11, 2012 at 1:49 pm -

How Ben and Lauryn thought a reggae song would make the charts I’ll never know, been many years since a straight up reggae song has seen chart success (perhaps dub dance versions like Bob Marley vs Funkster Deluxe Sun Is Shining but even then it was only club chart huge).

Interested in the final now as well, Nathan wanted more crunchy guitar in the song, so keen to see how he does the work over of it.

6. Moanique May 11, 2012 at 9:38 am -

I would also like to see a non-celebrity version of the show to return. This season has been boring.

7. simmo3 May 11, 2012 at 9:31 am -

Gee, is it almost over already…..I never got around to watching it !