Homeland, Sons of Anarchy for ONE.

By David Knox on May 14, 2012 / Filed Under Programming 7

ONE will step up its Wednesday night drama offerings from next week by replaying the excellent Homeland series.

If you missed it on TEN here’s your chance to get on board (and you really should).

It will be followed by the FTA Season 3 premiere of Sons of Anarchy.

The kidnapping of Abel has left the Sons reeling, especially Jax, whose grief sends him into even deeper turmoil about his future with the MC. Gemma, having been framed for murder, stays on the run.

Wed May 23
8:30pm Homeland rpt
9:30pm Sons of Anarchy S3
10:30pm Burn Notice rpt

1. Bilko May 14, 2012 at 1:42 pm -

Any word on Hawaii Five O for ONE ?

I think there’s 3 eps to play out in this season after TEN dumped it from Monday nights

Not everyone has the ability to download shows TEN
    so a bit of respect please for an avid fan of the network who doesn’t have a Neilsen ratings box and lives in regional Queensland :-)

2. FanOfTen May 14, 2012 at 1:24 pm -

Homeland… Best Show Everrrr
    If u haven’t watched it then your living under a rock

3. Secret Squirrel May 14, 2012 at 12:55 pm -

Finally! One of a few long-delayed shows that I haven’t gotten around to watching elsewhere, but I wasn’t going to wait forever. Replays of Homeland is prob not a bad choice either.

4. APM May 14, 2012 at 11:52 am -

Yes!! thank god, hated the idea of it moving to Ten which was the original idea. thats good Homeland is being replayed on One, but I reckon One should have encored Bikie Wars at 8:30 instead for 6 weeks, by then new Burn Notice eps would be available and could go back to that slot. if they are encoring shows, why not more? like Dexter and other crime shows, Dexter deserved to be played on One more than it does on Eleven.

so Homeland, Sons and White Collar now on One. what about Blue Bloods for those who are waiting?

5. steve sydney May 14, 2012 at 11:35 am -

See this is what multi channels are for.

After 2 years it seems TEN are finally waking up to the idea.

6. Swanny May 14, 2012 at 11:04 am -

Playing in full HD hopefully? I’ve been trying to get into SoA but found season 1 a bit slow. But I’ve heard it gets better. And for Homeland, I’ve enjoyed it but I get too busy and it became hard to follow because I was watching it disjointingly.

Ten really needs to use One HD for these types of male-skewing shows. Drag some shows like Dexter and Nurse Jackie over from Eleven. Or even replay House and other old shows.

7. A. May 14, 2012 at 5:31 am -

Interesting. Homeland is tempting especially on Wednesday. Thank you to both the channel and yourself for announcing it. :)