Oops. When is the Closing Ceremony again?

By David Knox on August 9, 2012 / Filed Under London Olympics, News 10

Friday? Saturday? Sunday? Anyone….?

Between three of them, TEN’s Breakfast team couldn’t quite work out when the Closing Ceremony is taking place, but at least they had enough humour to laugh it off.

For the record it is 9pm Sunday night London time and airing 6am AEST Monday on Nine and GEM, and replayed at 9:30pm on Nine.

1. steviep August 10, 2012 at 10:50 am -

I watched this morning, enjoyed it. Australians dont give it ago because a NZ is getting paid big money. His humour is very good and similar to the Australian taste

They hated Karl for how long because his the typical private school guy, it only when motherly figure Lisa mellowed the show that they took to the ‘show’.

I guess the only way to get success is go for the everyday ‘dad’ like koshie

2. mistaken August 9, 2012 at 10:20 pm -

Got excited there for a moment. Thought you were talking about the closing ceremony for Breakfast. That cant come fast enough.

3. Maverick August 9, 2012 at 4:20 pm -

Don’t feel bad Paul, nobody knows when Breakfast is on either!

4. dan August 9, 2012 at 3:18 pm -

Ever heard of google Paul oh that’s right you’re from NZ they haven’t heard of the Internet over there yet they only discovered electricity last week

Just joking LOL

5. nik c August 9, 2012 at 2:11 pm -

Wow! I have tuned in the last 2 weeks and aside from the advertorial issue ( I’ve only seen 1) I find this show refreshing! Paul & Kathryn Have stuck a balance! The team is humorous IMO! I hope it sticks around better than 9 or 7 for me!

6. MuchoTB August 9, 2012 at 1:00 pm -

I’d be willing to bet a considerable amount of money that Breakfast will be canned before the year is out. They kept advertising 6:30 with George Negus as their “news revolution” and kept sending out spin/positive PR about how they were happy with the show. Yet they still canned it after less than a year.

No matter who the hosts are, Breakfast would never have worked.

7. Craig August 9, 2012 at 11:07 am -

Maybe the just need the phone app, or look on the Nine website LOL

8. Secret Squirrel August 9, 2012 at 11:03 am -

I want to know when the closing ceremony for Ten’s Breakfast will be.

9. kimbeth August 9, 2012 at 10:07 am -

This show is going from strength to strength. With all those advertorial breaks surely Henry could have done some research.

10. Hoin August 9, 2012 at 8:30 am -

Most people want to see the “closing ceremony” for Breakfast. Not much longer now, folks …