Grey’s Anatomy is back on Seven next week, but moves to a new day, Tuesdays at 9:45pm.
Seven is fast-tracking the show, no doubt because it is no longer the blockbuster it once was.
Smash will follow as a single episode at 10:45pm.
“Going Going Gone”
The doctors of Seattle Grace are faced with the aftermath of last season’s plane crash, as the fates of Meredith, Derek, Cristina, Mark and Arizona all hang in the balance.
Before the crash, their paths seemed set…
· Having passed their boards Meredith, Cristina, Alex and Jackson all planned on taking positions at different hospitals, leaving Seattle Grace behind.
· April’s career as a doctor seemed to be over when she failed her exam and was fired.
· Meredith and Derek were focused on being new parents to baby Zola and were debating whether to move into their dream house or start over in Boston.
· Cristina and Owen’s marriage was still on the rocks
· Callie and Arizona were happily settling into motherhood.
· Bailey had decided to give love another chance with her new fiancé, Ben
· Richard Webber found comfort in the arms of Jackson’s mother, Catherine Avery
The plane crash changed everything. Now, with their futures unknown, the doctors of Seattle Grace must learn to adapt to changes, cope with losses and move forward with their relationships and careers.
9:45pm Tuesday October 2nd.