Prank Patrol 2 begins

By David Knox on August 2, 2010 / Filed Under News 9

ABC3’s Prank Patrol goes into production today for Season Two.

Originally created by Canada’s Apartment 11, the Australian version is produced by activeTV. Host Scotty Tweedie returns with his ninjas to pull a prank on viewers’ friends, siblings, parents or teachers.

Twenty-six episodes will be filmed in Melbourne followed by 13 in Brisbane, to air on ABC1 and ABC3 in late 2010.

The comedy action series has been one of ABC3’s most successful brands, ranking in the top 10 ABC3 programs since its first run last December.

Executive Head of ABC Children’s Television, Tim Brooke-Hunt said “The first series of Prank Patrol was an outstanding success for ABC TV. It gained a loyal following and was one of the most-watched programs on ABC3. We are delighted to commission another 39 episodes, which will once again to be produced by activeTV and hosted by Scotty Tweedie.”

The show has also generated plenty of viewer requests from ardent young fans to have a friend pranked -including many to this website.

Producers are currently not seeking new prankster nominees, so direct all your enquiries to ABC3.

1. David Knox January 5, 2012 at 12:30 pm -

You should try to contact ABC? However I will have a new Prank Patrol story here next week.

2. Mary January 5, 2012 at 12:23 pm -

hi scotty im Mary and i would like to prank my cousins there 3 kids named Michael, Stephanie and George there funny weird and very fun to be with

3. David Knox October 1, 2011 at 12:08 pm -

Contact ABC3.

4. Kayla October 1, 2011 at 11:45 am -

hey its kayla and i would like to prank my friend Lisa because she is a fun person to be around and she always pranks me so i need your help please!!

5. sharon Harris May 19, 2011 at 8:46 pm -

This is such a fun show. I was told to watch this show because my Grand son Zavier Who named my “Yoda”. I might add. Has been playing tricks and always trying to find new ways to scare me since he was little. (he is a teen now) and still the same I might add .
    He decided to run with me in my wheelchair really fast. When he relized I loved it he laughed. (I was a motor bike rider that would not scare me) he went back to the thinking board.

I keep telling him one day I will get him back. (that is if he does not scare me to death first). and Of course he thinks he is so funny in thinking up new tricks.

Prank Patrol keep up the good work. I love the fun- Life is not meant to be serious.
    and hey us grans come up with pranks to.

sharon (Umma-Yoda to some)

6. connor April 21, 2011 at 10:36 pm -

I would like to prank my friend Jake he is into riding bicycles

7. aaron February 1, 2011 at 11:17 am -

hey scotty can you please help me to prank my friend justun because he is really shy and destructive thanks!! p.s my bro is a noob.

8. aidan November 23, 2010 at 5:42 pm -

hi scotty iwant to prank my friend

9. Dana August 9, 2010 at 5:03 pm -

hey its dana here how would i put in a prank so u can prank my dad because he always gets us???