GO!, GEM: Summer schedules

By David Knox on November 16, 2010 / Filed Under Programming 41

More summer schedules are in, this time for GO! and GEM.

There is only minimal change from current schedules for both channels.

Amongst the new additions are:

GO!: Premiere of Pretty Little Liars (pictured), new series of Community, continuing new episodes of Hellcats, Drop Dead Diva, Human Target, Gossip Girl, Survivors, Nikita and Fringe.

GEM: Premiere of Southland, Rizzoli and Isles, new season of Hotel Babylon, continuing new episodes of The Big C, Weeds, How Clean is your House?, Mary Queen of Shops and Neighbours at War.

Please note some episodes are not marked Repeat as they are first run on the channel.

GO!
Sunday Nov 28
5:30pm Wipeout rpt
6:30pm Top Gear rpt
7:30pm Two and a Half Men rpt
8:30pm Movie: Dukes of Hazzard rpt
10:40pm Movie: Old School rpt

Monday Nov 29
6:00pm The Flinstones rpt
6:30pm Total Wipeout UK rpt
7:30pm Hellcats rpt
8:30pm Pretty Little Liars (Premiere)
9:30pm Pretty Little Liars
10:30pm The Big Bang Theory rpt
11:00pm Two and a Half Men rpt
11:30pm Gossip Girl

Tuesday Nov 30
6:00pm The Flinstones rpt
6:30pm Total Wipeout UK rpt
7:30pm Drop Dead Diva
8:30pm Seinfeld rpt
9:00pm Seinfeld rpt
9:30pm Community (New Series)
10:00pm Community

9:40pm Movie: History of the World Pt 1. rpt
11:35pm Survivors

Sat Dec 4
5:30pm Unnatural History
6:30pm Movie: Speed Racer
9:15pm Movie: Mama’s Boy
11:15pm Star Trek (Original Series)

GEM

6:00pm The Nanny rpt
6:30pm Friends rpt
7:00pm The Zoo
7:30pm Animal Emergency rpt
8:00pm Airport rpt
8:30pm Law and Order
9:30pm Rizzoli & Isles (Premiere)
10:30pm Southland (Premiere)

6:30pm Friends rpt
7:00pm The Zoo
7:30pm The Truth about Food
8:30pm CSI rpt
9:30pm The Big C
10:00pm Weeds
10:30pm Hotel Babylon (New Series)
11:30pm Conan

Thursday Dec 2
6:00pm The Nanny rpt
6:30pm Friends rpt
7:00pm The Zoo
7:30pm Neighbours at War rpt
8:00pm How Clean is your House?
8:30pm Mary Queen of Shops

7:30pm David Attenborough’s Life of Mammals
8:30pm Wild Caribbean
9:30pm CSI: Miami rpt
10:30pm CSI: NY rpt
11:30pm Conan

1. Linda February 5, 2011 at 11:52 am -

Where has Mary Queen of Shops gone? That was my absolute favourite show. Will we be seeing it again?

2. beck December 20, 2010 at 6:50 pm -

Rizzoli and Isles needs to be put on another channel for people like me who dont get the use of a digital tv and are literally dying to see it. Come on people think of the little guy for once in your life!!!!!

3. Nicole December 20, 2010 at 12:55 am -

What happened to Rizzoli & Isles on GEM?? They showed it for a couple of weeks them took it off and put old movies on.

4. Gkita November 30, 2010 at 12:05 am -

Loved pretty little liars! I hope it continues to air!

5. Corinne November 24, 2010 at 6:38 pm -

So, so glad to see that Rizzoli & Isles is going to be airing here – it’s just a shame that it’s on a relatively unknown digital channel at such an ungodly hour. Spread the word, because this show is awesome.

6. tellie November 22, 2010 at 12:00 am -

With 99, like that they are keeping Human Target on and (new), even if it is just the finishing off of S1, if they continued into S2 it would be good too, although that has only just kicked off in US. Hoping to see Nikita, up till now have only caught 1 ep of, Summer could change that.

With 90, Rizzoli & Isles is a definite watching of, Southland – at least the 1st ep and to see what it is like. Saw early Hotel Babylon, so might catch it again now. Other than that just (rpt) of CSI-Miami/NY at times.

7. Vanessa November 19, 2010 at 12:31 pm -

How many more times is Go! going to change the Nikita timeslot? I was lucky enough to flick over last night to see that it was on and was able to record it.

8. David Knox November 16, 2010 at 9:27 pm -

Hotel Babylon is S3.

9. DAN November 16, 2010 at 8:05 pm -

2.5 men would have to be the most repeated show in history i wonder how many episodes are shown in a singile week on both foxtel and free to air

10. ryan November 16, 2010 at 6:06 pm -

What happened to go! airing justified its one of the best shows of the year
    at least their finally starting new community

11. Nick November 16, 2010 at 5:12 pm -

There is a suspicious lack of reruns of The Big Bang Theory on GO! here (only 1 per week!). Will it be a centrepiece of Nine’s primary summer schedule?

12. Donald November 16, 2010 at 4:20 pm -

Peter, if you don’t want to miss anything on Go, then you have to start the recording 15 minutes early and end 45 minutes late. Trust me from experience (even then I missed the end of one show that had it’s timeslot completely changed by an hour one week). Reminds me of the extra healthy padding I had to do in the days of when The Dead Zone was on 9. :-(

13. Zee Kay November 16, 2010 at 4:05 pm -

I just hope The Vampire Diaries is back on in early December! Looking forward to Pretty Little Liars and Rizzoli and Isles for the Summer.

14. Rory November 16, 2010 at 4:00 pm -

Why is Conan still on a day late?

15. Jimbo K November 16, 2010 at 3:49 pm -

im glad that they are continuing on with Weeds on Gem.

16. Sam November 16, 2010 at 3:25 pm -

The Inbetweeners? Any news?

17. Matt November 16, 2010 at 2:54 pm -

Southland is a great little show for anyone looking for something late on a Monday Night

18. mobo November 16, 2010 at 2:53 pm -

Can’t wait for Community to come back, love that show, very funny indeed. Betty White makes an appearance this season too =]

19. Peter November 16, 2010 at 2:50 pm -

i just finished watching Pretty Little Liars, it aa great show. fairly good line up for go. but i still see way too many 2.5men and TBBT. you’d think they’d give it a rest in summer!
    will nine finally update its EPG in real time now? seven have been doing it all year now, and ten for ages before that. everytime i record something on nine/go/gem, i always miss the last 5min or so. its frustrating!

20. Anon November 16, 2010 at 2:42 pm -

Do we know if Hotel Babylon is series 3 or 4. I think they are the only two that could be called new series. I just dont remember which one ch 9 got up to before they canned it.

21. Donald November 16, 2010 at 1:33 pm -

Bella, I agree about listing guests in the EPG for talk shows. Some do, but some don’t. If you’re not gonna tell me who’s on then I’m not gonna bother watching. If someone I’m interested in is on, then I’ll watch.

22. Jake November 16, 2010 at 1:31 pm -

The Big C on GEM is the most wonderful show on televison. With no advertising or marketing it is only being watched by a handful of viewers….I am so privileged to be in that minority….

23. Margy November 16, 2010 at 1:11 pm -

I wish they would put Hotel Babylon on from the 1st series, it has had so many different time slots on different channels that I would have no idea where it is going to pick up from. I suppose I shall again have to do what I usually do with programmes I want to really see and they get mucked around by the tv stations, and that is buy the DVDs from England and watch them in order!

24. Stewart November 16, 2010 at 12:47 pm -

So is Survivors Series 1 or 2?

25. Bella November 16, 2010 at 12:39 pm -

@Donald I totally agree. GEM really need to lift their game with their EPG. As there’s been many times when I wonder if eg. Airport is a repeat or not and now I know it is. It would also be good if they could put who the guests are on Conan on the EPG.

Not sure if Pretty Little Liars appeals to me, may give it a go.

26. Banii November 16, 2010 at 12:24 pm -

I heard that “Pretty Little Liars” it`s pretty good . It`s that truth?

27. Mangadude November 16, 2010 at 12:13 pm -

Glad that Fringe is still on and not postponed due to the non ratings period.

28. Jason S November 16, 2010 at 11:57 am -

Southland at 10.30pm?… They couldn’t free upa 9.30pm slot somewhere…? At least its finally airing…

29. Donald November 16, 2010 at 11:45 am -

I’m ok with it not saying repeat if it’s 1st run for the channel – what I’m not ok with is not saying in the EPG if it’s a repeat or not, especially when it’s no longer 1st run for the channel. Very frustrating to start watching something only to discover you’ve already seen it… and not that long ago either. Of course, we know 9’s idea of “planning” a schedule, so perhaps they don’t understand this concept.

Glad to see ‘allo ‘allo back, since they pulled it off after only 3 weeks last time.

30. Woody November 16, 2010 at 11:27 am -

Yay for Community, that show is fried gold

31. Katrina November 16, 2010 at 11:27 am -

Just as well I’m getting Rizzoli and Isles through other means. Had a feeling it wouldn’t ened up on a channel I had access to.

32. Edward Kindred November 16, 2010 at 10:24 am -

Why is Conan still not starting on tuesday ? Then, is it always going to be pushed around depending on when movies finish ? Does C9 want this amazing show to fail !

33. DansDans November 16, 2010 at 10:12 am -

Doesnt the M in GEM stand for Movies? If thats the case, where the f*** are the movies? GO! has almost double the amount of movies GEM has

34. chk chk November 16, 2010 at 9:59 am -

I’m so stoke that Pretty Little Liars is now coming to GO! and also Hotel Babylon to GEM. BTW, Survivors is the UK drama not Survivor: Nicaragua yes??
    And what’s the movie Three Amigos, it’s not about those 3 Independents in the last election is it?

35. Billy November 16, 2010 at 9:31 am -

I love Birds of a Feather !! I watched it all on ABC with no ads , it has been on Uk.tv also with 2 ad breaks in it . I say Gem will put 4 ad breaks in it.
    Foxtel only go up to Season 4 though so this could be the chance to see Seasons 5 to 9 to be repeated finally !!

36. Jerome November 16, 2010 at 9:29 am -

Yay community. Rozzoli is a good get for gem it rates really well in the US. I would have thought it was main channel worthy for 9

37. Bre Saxs November 16, 2010 at 9:06 am -

Birds of a Feather, is that the series that used to screen on the ABC a while ago?

38. CK November 16, 2010 at 8:40 am -

glad to see GG gets a prime timeslot – Not!! 11.30pm on a monday night? Surely during summer it could get a 9.30 run?

39. Craig November 16, 2010 at 7:59 am -

GO! looks to have a way better line up than either of the Seven digital channels (7TWO and 7MATE) between this and GEM with isn’t mix of shows and sport in HD Nine just might have the edge this summer. Just a pity TEN will be late to the game with Eleven on Jan 11.

40. Mattthew November 16, 2010 at 7:58 am -

what happened to gordon ramsey’s the f word that used to be on thursday nights on gem it suddenly disappeared again half way in the series as usual

41. bindi November 16, 2010 at 6:00 am -

glad they are keeping with new stuff but vampire diaries is off for a few weeks in america, I hope they keep it fastracked too and just put pretty little liars in and out of that timeslot as necessary.