Returning: Bondi Vet, Talkin’ ‘Bout Your Generation

By David Knox on January 22, 2012 / Filed Under Programming 15

Bondi Vet returns with new episodes 8pm Tuesday January 31.

Chris is called to a house in Bondi for a turtle emergency. The little fellow was found in the fangs of a resident pooch; later, Chris helps out with testing the racehorses before the big race.

This season will also include caring for more animals beyond Bondi itself.

Talkin’ ‘Bout Your Generation is back for its fourth season on TEN at 8pm Wednesday 1st February.

First guests include Mary Coustas, Stephen K (I assume that’s Stephen K. Amos) and Jodi Gordon.

The show runs for 70 minutes.

1. Mike Retter January 23, 2012 at 7:13 pm -

Pretty sure this is going to be the final series of TAYG with Micallef.

2. Julie January 23, 2012 at 4:50 pm -

The beginning of many awesome things Shaun Micallef will be doing on tv this year! Absolutely cannot wait!

3. Aimee Eddie January 23, 2012 at 1:06 pm -

Yay!!!!!
    TAYG is back!!!

4. Rod January 22, 2012 at 10:23 pm -

Didn’t Ten (many years ago) previously try US-style “on the hour” timeslots and it got them absolutely nowhere?

5. J Shaw January 22, 2012 at 6:23 pm -

New CEO James Warburton wasting no time starting new shows three weeks before ratings season starts mid Feb.

6. rowan January 22, 2012 at 1:23 pm -

Same old, same old.

7. Cameron Collins January 22, 2012 at 12:27 pm -

I believe episode 1 was filmed this week and the energy was ‘electric’.
    Ten are trying hard to be a little different (not revolutionary, just different) with their starting times on the hour, I don’t mind it.
    If they didn’t have reality stripped, they could start their first primetime shows at 7pm (Glee, TAYG, etc).
    Actually maybe they should have done that, and stripped reality at 8?

8. angelsgal January 22, 2012 at 11:55 am -

What I don’t understand is why ten just didn’t split 1 ep of losernin half and play it 5 nights a week. Then they could air shows at 7.30 ie. glee and generation. Then ten couldnl play either bondi rescue, rules, bondi vet, recruits, mondern family repeats at 8 after 1 hour Eps of loser.

9. David Knox January 22, 2012 at 11:41 am -

TAYG was renewed last year (click Tags for stories) and is currently filming. I saw Stephen K. Amos last week at Spicks & Specks finale.

10. Andrew_J81 January 22, 2012 at 11:29 am -

I thought Shaun was leaving? When did they film these? I haven’t heard anything about this! Steven K Amos is in the country this week surely it wasnt filmed this week?

I think this could be its last season if they dont change it up a bit, get rid of Josh Thomas for a start.

11. alvar January 22, 2012 at 11:13 am -

program start times on the hour are ridiculous. the stripped reality should be kept to half an hour on most nights, a more succinct edition would probably rate better as well. as a result ten’s offerings later in the evening are sure to suffer, viewers will tune in to other stations whose programs have started earlier.

12. Tasmanian de√il January 22, 2012 at 10:56 am -

I haven’t seen a single promo for Talkin’ ‘Bout Your Gen, I assumed it wasn’t starting until mid-year. Ten really has no clue right now.

13. Gwen January 22, 2012 at 10:40 am -

Yes, it’s Stephen K. Amos. He’s brilliant. His Gen X “Who Am I Doing?” round is a delight to watch!

14. Alex January 22, 2012 at 6:43 am -

The 8pm starts are going to kill Ten.

15. A. January 22, 2012 at 5:19 am -

Did Ten acquire some ABC News 24 programmers i.e. the ones that think hour shows should start on the hour during prime time? Makes you wonder if they could reduce the ratings to Ch 24 prime time levels. I’ll admit I don’t think it’ll be that bad. But I’m no expert.