Airdate: Pictures of You, Property Ladder.

By David Knox on March 20, 2012 / Filed Under Programming 14

New shows will unroll on Seven following a two hour finale for My Kitchen Rules on 7:30pm Tuesday March 27 (no Rafters on this night).

9:30pm Pictures of You
A new interview-style series where well-known personalities open up their childhood photo albums and share personal stories from their formative years. Hosted in front of a live studio audience by Brian Nankervis.

On Wednesday March 28 there is a one hour Border Security at 7:30pm and the following night  Property Ladder premieres with two eps at 7:30pm.

Property Ladder
“Balcombe / Hertford”
Follow amateur developers as they renovate their properties in the hope of making a profit. Hosted by Sarah Beeny.

1. timmydownawell April 20, 2012 at 7:06 pm -

Property Ladder got canned this week. I was only watching to see if Seven aired any eps I had missed on Foxtel.

2. Guy March 21, 2012 at 3:42 pm -

@D@GP

No Rafters had its season finale last night officially and will return the first week after the Easter non-ratings period. That is what i have heard anyway.

3. D@GP March 21, 2012 at 2:47 pm -

Thought a better heading would have been “Rafters Shafted”…

4. Brekkie March 21, 2012 at 10:35 am -

So it’s the UK version of Property Ladder you get. To be honest it went downhill as soon as they switched to two houses a week rather than one – meaning you got half the story of both rather than all the ups and downs of one.

5. harrypotter1994 March 21, 2012 at 1:39 am -

@BarrieT I think Property Ladder’s a filler as here in WA and maybe SA and Vic have the footy on Thursday anyway

6. Mac March 20, 2012 at 10:09 pm -

I would normally regard Pictures Of You as bland dreck…but Brian Nankervis is such a talent, I can’t wait to see what he can do outside of RocKwiz!

7. Cameron C March 20, 2012 at 2:20 pm -

Was at the taping of episode 1 of Pictures Of You, it was quite good.
    Shane Jacobsen (Kenny) and Ahn Do (comedian) were the two featured.
    I would assume that Seven will move this one to a 7:30pm slot after Easter – we all know how many 7:30pm slots they’ll have to fill up with MKR gone!

8. mason March 20, 2012 at 12:23 pm -

That’s very funny. I’d like to 7 actually do a two hour finale.

9. nik c March 20, 2012 at 10:43 am -

I thought Rafters was going to be shown uninterrupted!! Another broken promise by Network 7. This seems to imply it will now be off until after Easter! The MKR finale could have aired another night!!

10. BarrieT March 20, 2012 at 10:43 am -

I think property ladder is one ep not two as usually two houses are renovated in one 45 min show. i’m surprised this series is on seven as it seems more suited to 7TWO.

11. Josh777 March 20, 2012 at 9:55 am -

finally MKR will finish and we can have differing programs on in the 7:30pm slot weeknights! I used to be a fan of Biggest Loser, then a fan of The Renovators, but being on every night in extending timeslots just made it boring and offered less programming choices. Atleast with Big Brother TEN only had it on at 7pm and it was a great lead in to other content (hopefully NINE do the same).

12. tomothyd March 20, 2012 at 9:44 am -

I am a huge Property Ladder and Sara Beeny fan, but what is Seven thinking? Property Ladder finished a few years ago, so these episodes are very old now if they are starting from the beginning. Plus for those who have/had Foxtel know that LifeStyle used to repeat this show so often to the point its had its run in Australia to many times.
    Expect to see this move to 7TWO the following week.

13. Rowie March 20, 2012 at 7:32 am -

Love Property Ladder!!

14. Bruce Banner March 20, 2012 at 6:59 am -

Wow, MKR finishing up already… that’s come and gone so quickly! POY looks painful.