Returning: Chuck, Community, The Bachelor, Top Gear Australia.

By David Knox on March 28, 2012 / Filed Under Programming 18

It’s hard to recall the last time GO! added new seasons to its schedule, but several join next week -although many are in late night slots.

These include the return for Chuck and Community, plus unaired episodes of Top Gear Australia.

Monday April 2
11:40pm Chuck “Chuck Versus the Pink Slip.”

Tuesday April 3 / Wednesday April 4
7:30pm The Bachelor (S16)

Thursday April 5
8:00pm Community “Biology 101″

Saturday April 7
6:30pm Top Gear Australia.

1. Craig March 29, 2012 at 9:14 pm -

@Vinny – TGA – there should be 3 shows left. They recently released the 2nd Nine series on DVD and it had 6 shows, only 3 aired late last year. But rumor has it they never aired the final show from the first series on Nine so there could be more…

Yay for Community, I love that show, its so underrated here and in the US!

2. IloveReality March 29, 2012 at 12:31 pm -

Thanks for the Bachelor update!
    I’ve been watching the last 4 or 5 seasons on Go! on Sunday afternoons, very entertaining. The guide did say Season 15 was starting on Sundays but they put on Bachelor Pad instead, which is fine by me!
    And yes, please show Survivor!!!!

3. andrewb March 29, 2012 at 8:57 am -

Survivor: One World? Anywhere? When? Nine? GO!? – GEM if you have to!

4. peter March 28, 2012 at 10:41 pm -

Having just brought Community on DVD, this is good news and a decent timeslot to boot. But still no Curb, Epsiodes (sure only 7 eps made so far but was promised to air last year) and Survivor.

5. bindi March 28, 2012 at 8:25 pm -

I’ll be doing my best to keep track of Chuck for as long as they keep it on air, hoping to see fringe back soon too, and some more primeval would be nice even though I’ve already caught that one on dvd.

6. blomers March 28, 2012 at 6:31 pm -

Great to finally see some new shows back (Suburgatory obviously joining early) – I’d imagine they’ll bring Fringe and Spartacus back to Wednesday nights. Wonder if they’ll also pick up this season of Survivor with no sign of Nine showing it yet…

7. A. March 28, 2012 at 5:52 pm -

As I mentioned in the TV Lounge I’m happy about Chuck being back. And I look forward to Fringe being back. Maybe they could advertise it during Chuck as well as other times. As I would probably be able to see it and report it here. Unless they announce it first.

8. victweety March 28, 2012 at 4:47 pm -

Sorry… its Survivor One World

9. victweety March 28, 2012 at 4:44 pm -

Any we are still waiting for Survivor My World.

10. Bella March 28, 2012 at 1:46 pm -

GO! was showing The Bachelor on Sunday afternoons. They had the Jake season and now have Bachelor Pad.

11. APM March 28, 2012 at 10:15 am -

thats more like it GO! I think it was around this time last year which was the last time shows actually started, they finished their runs but no new shows since then… not including Subugatory which strangely has gone into repeat form this Sunday.

GO on facebook promise they have a return date for Fringe and Spartacus, they just don’t wanna reveal when just yet. so glad Community has a later timeslot this time, they learned from their mistake by airing Season 2 on a Sunday afternoon last year.

theres so many open spots with repeats at the moment so at least they are trying something new for once. I saw on the advanced guides theres little to no South Park on too.

12. David Knox March 28, 2012 at 10:10 am -

Nope.

13. Vinny March 28, 2012 at 9:51 am -

Did they ever show Season 15 of The Bachelor ?

14. Mr Rampage March 28, 2012 at 9:38 am -

8pm Thursday?

*rubs eyes*

That can’t be right. That looks like a sensible timeslot!

15. J Bar March 28, 2012 at 9:05 am -

They should be showing Community after Suburgatory at 9pm Sundays.

16. Vinny March 28, 2012 at 8:08 am -

How many eps of TGA are left ?

17. Vinny March 28, 2012 at 8:07 am -

Also new eps of Human Target at 11.40pm Sundays.

18. Woody March 28, 2012 at 7:44 am -