Returning: Grey’s Anatomy

By David Knox on April 9, 2013 / Filed Under Programming 15

2013-04-09_0042Good news for fans of Grey’s Anatomy who have been asking.

The show is back at 9:45pm Monday April 15 with a double episode.

“Things We Said Today / The End Is The Beginning Is The End”
Bailey puts her wedding day on hold and continues her efforts to save Adele’s life, Cristina and Owen remain undecided about their pending divorce, while Arizona and Callie try to get their spark back. Meanwhile, the hospital becomes inundated with a group of bikers after a horrible accident. Then, Meredith, Derek, Cristina and Arizona receive big news regarding the plane crash lawsuit, Richard avoids Catherine’s romantic advances and Derek begins recovery on his hand.

Private Practice is bumped to 11:35pm.

1. poss April 10, 2013 at 2:36 pm -

@alvar this is the first time in around 5 years i have tried watching programmes on commercial tv.

I was years behind on foxtel but at least they show the series in full, now i have caught up, go figure, and trust me trying to find and follow a show on commercial tv is shocking…….no wonder reality rates it seems the only thing they don’t stop and start.

2. Rayne April 10, 2013 at 8:02 am -

Online guides and EPG now show a single episode of Grey’s and a double of Private Practice at 10.35pm *confused*

3. alvar April 9, 2013 at 7:17 pm -

not to mention this must be the tenth timeslot for Grey’s Anatomy

4. alvar April 9, 2013 at 7:17 pm -

So far Seven have yanked Bones, Castle, How I Met Your Mother, Happy Endings and Mindy Project from the schedule. I really do feel for people still trying to follow programs on FTA, its an absolute joke.

5. carolemorrissey April 9, 2013 at 6:33 pm -

Oh, thanks Shelley.

6. Shelley April 9, 2013 at 1:52 pm -

@carolemorrissey Greys and PP now air on different nights in the US (Greys and Scandal are now paired on Thursday nights) so it would have been the same week, but not the same night like it used to be. But I agree with your point.

7. Pete April 9, 2013 at 1:27 pm -

I think Greys and Private Practice suit the Tuesday night slot much better than Mondays, straight after Rafters – perfect.

Then those lamenting the on again, off again treatment of their Monday sitcoms could have them back.

I am still waiting for the return of 30 Rock to the Monday line up.

8. poss April 9, 2013 at 1:25 pm -

Finally and thank you to all those in the other thread who actually reminded me where Greys left off!

9. ThrillHo April 9, 2013 at 12:38 pm -

I want my sitcoms back.

10. Pertinax April 9, 2013 at 11:33 am -

Happy Endings was dumped for Private Practice a couple of weeks ago. They dumped The Mindy Project too, but brought it back.

They are hoping that a double Grey’s followed by Private Practice will rate better than HIMYM (550k) and The Mindy Project (299k) and keep them close to Nine. They were just under 3% behind last night.

The 2nd episode of Revenge only rated 840k so they won’t want to waste episodes of it there.

11. Cheali April 9, 2013 at 10:23 am -

I just realised that it said Monday so I guess I was wrong, but either way great news its back :D

12. Cheali April 9, 2013 at 10:15 am -

Great news :D! I figured it would be back now that Parenthood is ending tonight. Glad my hoping/prediction was right :)

13. carolemorrissey April 9, 2013 at 8:20 am -

Oh finally we find out if Bailey gets married. When the Private Practice episode aired where they found out that Mark had died, I was thinking it should have aired at the same time, but ch 7 screwed it up. I’m sure they would have aired at the same time in the US.

14. Josh777 April 9, 2013 at 7:45 am -

What will happen to How I Met Your Mother, The Mindy Project & Happy Endings?

15. tvf April 9, 2013 at 7:27 am -