arrow21 Comments
  1. deadlois9
    Feb 25 - 5:44 pm

I was thinking if Nine were still running it they could put it on between 6:30 and 7:30pm cutting 30 minutes out of the news and dropping ACA in the process.It would give the home grown soaps a good run for their money amongst the older generation.

2. andy pandy
    Feb 25 - 4:06 pm

Don’t have Foxtel, still try to watch on Crackle when it doesn’t keep freezing that is!
    Its more than six months to catch up on, Crackle is only up to Christmas 2012, they used to put up 7 episodes per week, and now its only 5, any idea why?
    I still want to watch all the episodes, we already lost 4 years of eps when they caught up before, but due to the cricket we were soon behind again.
    if it finishes on Crackle david, will the older eps be available again on U Tube?

3. David Knox
    Feb 25 - 3:04 pm

Hit repeat.

4. jmanwf
    Feb 25 - 3:01 pm

Wonder what Foxtel will do when DOOL gets Pre Empted in the USA i take it they wont show it when it doesn’t air in the USA

5. robertrhenry
    Feb 25 - 7:52 am

I don’t agree with all my friends that say this ” fast tracking ” is a load of tosh. The programmers are right , the picture colors are much less faded , the actors seem just that bit younger looking and not one of them has a five o’clock shadow.

6. deadlois9
    Feb 24 - 9:38 pm

And not a Minute too soon.The Money Nine wasted on that Silly Schapelle series recently should have been used to have kept DOOL from the scrap heap this time a year ago.

7. stevie g
    Feb 24 - 6:11 pm

Well it’ll be a bit of a shock to the system having Days be day and date with the US, after being so far behind for so long. It’s good that it is back with its long time stablemate Y&R. I’ll have to try and be sure and see those first 10 episodes. Now if only I could afford Foxtell.

8. DOGES33
    Feb 24 - 5:04 pm

Don’t get me wrong I’m happy young and the restless days of our lives are on foxtel but I just throat eleven would have it bold and beautiful days of our lives and the young and restless because my nanna pop don’t have money for foxtel

9. nancy
    Feb 24 - 4:42 pm

This would be the perfect lineup
    On @Arena
    11.30am the bold and the beautiful
    12 pm. The young and the restless
    12.50pm. Days of our lives
    1.40 pm. General Hosptial

10. David Knox
    Feb 24 - 2:08 pm

Not sure. Expect it will probably cease on Crackle at some point.

11. The Moops
    Feb 24 - 2:04 pm

Yay, my elderly Mum will be thrilled and I’ll finally get my tablet back!! She’s been hogging it watching DOOL on Crackle, but thrilled now that we will be able to watch it on Arena

12. Shelley
    Feb 24 - 1:59 pm

David, any idea what these means for those who have been watching via Crackle?

13. Pertinax
    Feb 24 - 1:53 pm

The price Sony was asking for DOOL was too much for it to be profitable on a secondary FTA channel or a Foxtel channel. Which is why they couldn’t sell it and Sony posted it on Crackle.

Either Sony or Arena budged.

14. mistaken
    Feb 24 - 1:25 pm

Pleased to hear Days return to Australian screens. However, I feel for the faithful who don’t have Foxtel, especially the elderly.

Now if Foxtel would just return General Hospital to our screens.

15. Natalie
    Feb 24 - 12:32 pm

I’m thrilled with this decision. Finally being able to watch Days same day as the US is a huge step forward. And it will be great to see Days on a network that treats it decently for a change (no more breaks for the cricket!). Very happy Foxtel subscriber today!

16. BarrieT
    Feb 24 - 10:31 am

Not a fan but good on them for fast tracking it. Clearly a decision made based on the Top 20 performance of Y & R which airs at 12

17. nancy
    Feb 24 - 9:57 am

I didn’t even bother with crackle .. Yay. For foxtel.

18. JennyW
    Feb 24 - 9:39 am

Finally! I gave up on Crackle. So happy it’s back on TV. :)

19. nancy
    Feb 24 - 7:49 am

Can’t wait. Now all we need Is arena to pick up General Hospital and the bold (so we can see it not being censored ). Yay It’s Back

20. aussie
    Feb 24 - 7:39 am

Arena need to get The Bold and the Beautiful too. Network Ten do too much editing.

21. aspietruthseeker
    Feb 24 - 7:22 am

And I though Seven was going to pick up Days of Our Lives, which would’ve made a great addition for 7TWO.