Ronan, RedFoo, Danni and Nat all returning to X Factor

By David Knox on March 27, 2014 / Filed Under News 17

2014-03-27_1104All four X Factor judges will be returning to the show this year.

Seven is yet to announce that¬†Ronan, RedFoo, Danni and Natalie are all back, but it’s a done deal and good news for the Reality show.

This follows some speculation about whether some of the judges, such as Ronan Keating, would return for 2014.

Audition episodes are set to get underway in Sydney and Melbourne.

1. The Moops March 28, 2014 at 11:32 am -

I thought I read somewhere that Redfoo wasn’t returning? Agree about the standing ovations, they are over-the-top and given to performances that are quite undeserving. Disappointing that Dami has sunk without a trace, Sony really hasn’t done much with her at all. To resurrect her profile, I predict she will show up on this year’s Dancing With The Stars.

2. David Knox March 28, 2014 at 12:09 am -

Yes agree it undermines the mentors’ credibility when they stand for their own act delivering an average performance. Needs to be deserving.

3. kushkook March 28, 2014 at 12:06 am -

The 2013 edition was the best one so far.

I’m fine with this panel, although a fresh face would’ve been nice, just as long as they cut out the standing ovations. They’ll stand for anything it means nothing anymore.

4. maxxdude March 27, 2014 at 9:44 pm -

Nat is the weakest judge. I just hope they can find some strong talent this year.

5. philszoz March 27, 2014 at 9:24 pm -

I am so glad nat and danni are staying on. Nat is the best.

6. Gaz March 27, 2014 at 5:55 pm -

That’s good news. I am surprised we haven’t heard more from Dami, considering she was such a hugely popular winner.

7. officially_k March 27, 2014 at 5:11 pm -

Why Nat, she’s annoying and doesn’t really scream talented and original does she ?
    Redfoo on the other hand is quite cool,
    I do miss Mel B and her very broad personality, she brought the drama and scandal to this place. Made it worth watching ! :)

8. MM March 27, 2014 at 4:59 pm -

Glad about 3 of the judges returning but wish they would have got rid of Nat she can be so over the top at times and stupid. Tina Arena would be much, much, better, RedFoo has his moments too but he is such a character it helps make the show. Really looking forward to its return

9. Guy March 27, 2014 at 2:23 pm -

Great news because it means Dannii is staying put instead of going back to the UK. They are a great panel.

10. JennyW March 27, 2014 at 2:17 pm -

No….not Natalie. She’s annoying.

11. adzg March 27, 2014 at 1:51 pm -

Sony are thrilled with Samantha’s sales and her selling power she commands a crowd.
    Dami on the other hand has not been treated well at all her second single (a lacklasture cover of ‘Jolene’ didn’t manage to go furthur than no. 80 on the iTunes chart, and Sony were also disappointed with her winners singles sales.

12. Sophie March 27, 2014 at 1:42 pm -

Can we just have an X Factor where Dannii mentors all of them? :)

13. HardcorePrawn March 27, 2014 at 1:01 pm -

You’d have thought someone would’ve told Nat her top buttons were open before that photo was taken.

And maybe mentioned to the hairstylist that giving Nat, Danni and Ronan the exact same hairstyle wasn’t such a good idea…

14. Mr. J March 27, 2014 at 12:56 pm -

I’m happy, I think redfoo took a while to find his feet and gel with the other judges, but by the end of the season the judges had a great entertaining chemistry. So the panel should hit the ground running this year.

This time last year I was hoping Nat would be dumped, but she was great last year, perhaps the strongest judge.

15. Sarah H March 27, 2014 at 12:48 pm -

Wish Sony would do more with the winners!

I don’t think Sammy Jade even released a proper album of original songs, and Dami is still yet to release her second single!! (Meanwhile Taylor is now enjoying success with his.)

16. jonno March 27, 2014 at 12:02 pm -

This is good news. Yeah baby

17. catherine March 27, 2014 at 11:57 am -

Thats good. I thought Ronan would not be coming back by the way he was talking.